Warning: this Pantene commercial just made me become physically sick but it is how the rest of America will wake up because - NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND is okay with this and if they are it’s because they’re mentally ill and need serious & immediate psychiatric treatment (little children are not capable of making this kind of decision for themselves and “gender-fluid” tolerant parents of prepubescent kids are guilty of child abuse).

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

That is horrible. We have parents, because children are not capable of making good decisions at that age. In fact, the front part of the brain, responsible for executive functions such as planning for the future, judgment, decision-making skills, attention span, and inhibition, is not fully developed until around age 25. Therefore, until they are considered adults, the parents are technically responsible. In my opinion, letting a kid make a decision this huge is child abuse.

Just recently in BC, a man got charged because he would not let his kid have a sex change. He was being a responsible parent. If the kid wants a sex change, let them wait until they are legally an adult before the final decision is made.

🤮🤮🤮 Shame on those mothers! They should know better.

Always a rebel, always a fighter... mom, wife, business person, anon, trumpster, deplorable and proud of it... We the people is my motto.

this is beyond appalling... the lesbian moms want a boy to be a girl.. they are fuc*ed up...

Transgender is a satanic agenda

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

sounds like Sawyer has been programed
😞💔

I COMMAND MY SPIRIT TO TAKE MY THOUGHTS FROM MY HEAD AND PLACE THEM INTO MY HEART ❤️. I COMMAND MY SPIRIT TO INCREASE MY LIFE FORCE ENERGY

Just be Yourself snd dont let anybody tell you who you are. Does anyone else see the irony in that staement?

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

this is definitely not the reality I choose to live in. Heterosexual males won't be happy with any trickery

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

More brain washing from a screwed up family to begin with (just my opinion).

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

W.T.F. (s'all I seem to say these days)

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Criminally insane?

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

Vomit! This is child abuse.