If they keep “shrinking & shrinking”
her it will start to get obvious!

Do you believe in the Mainstream Media
narrative more than your own eyes?

What makes a movie GOOD? GREAT actors?

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

So many actors at the inauguration it was obvious. Optics for sure! 🍿

Italo-Argentina Patriot looking for justice... and waiting for Karma

Only sheeps can´t see it 😂😂😂😂

Trusts Gods Perfect Plan. Lover of Jesus Christ

🧐Evergreen ran aground in the Suez Canal. nothing is coincidence.

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

In response BONNIE T??? to her Publication

that Suez Canal stuff is an Eye opener for sure! 👀

(1) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

The new Hillary needs to buy some 8 inch pentagram heels. No doubt they will be red. Pontiff slipper color.

Facts ☝🏻💥

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

I've seen some body doubles of her that don't even closely resemble the original version.

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

nah Bill's still growing

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

Maybe Bill had a late growth spurt.

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

NOT HILLARY AT "BIDAN" INAUGURATION

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

yep! it was crazy obvious! Optics 🍿🍿🍿

(1) Show this thread

I am who I am. I don't need validation! Mother 🧏‍♀️, Mawmaw 👵, Patriot 🇺🇲, Christian 🙏. WWG1WGA

The incredible shrinking woman 🤣

In response Mother Hen to his Publication

🤣😂🤣🙋‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

The last day 'real HRC' was alive was the day they hauled her away in that black SUV! #inplainsight. After her fraudulent 'caring' act of remembrance for 911! #ConsummateEvil. Recall she was nowhere to be found as Senator on that horrific day!

In response Mary T Scott to her Publication

that's what I always remember also. So many variables and stories that day

(1) Show this thread

They are not seeing it because they have been so dumbed down.

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

She must have been wearing HUGE HEELS !!!!!!
Maybe Billy boy was the one wearing the heels!!!!
Have you ever thought of that! Hahahhah Hehehehheeh !!
🤣😂😅

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

If people can't see the facial differences they will never clue in to height. Way over their head.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Didn't Alice Shrink?

Doppleganger or osteoporosis? Wager, anyone?

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

高さと顔の変化が大きすぎます。🤭🤭😁

shrinking into the soul sucking c*nt demon that she is.