Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

How many have awakened to the fact that you are a star-seed sent to help transition this earth from the#3D self-serving matrix of fear, to #5DNewEarth of unconditional love & service to others?

I’ve known for many years

Yes, I woke up this year

Im 100% not a Starseed

Processing/ It’s possible

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

identifed for many years as a starseed but my exact mission wasn't clear until last year... still getting clearer ✨

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response white light to his Publication

Hello fellow Lyran, 🦁❤️ Im assuming??

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

oh yeah!! 👍 🌟 🙏 🦁

The first tine i ever listened to this I cried, and i knew! 🦁❤️
https://youtu.be/L9BC_bRZPGU

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

😮 when we are born here, the music stops... it just started again 😭 I don't ever want it to end... 🐬 🦁 mesmerizing - sacred hearts - Lemuria is being reborn 🙏 🌟 thank Q Tom 🙏 so needed that respite...

another great one
https://youtu.be/R2l624c6GbE

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Tom - just downloaded the first one and can't stop listening... what a contrast to the outside world ... just brought me into all there is... it's all about going inside now and this gets me right in there 🙏 heaven sent TQ 🙏

Only people mentioned by @prOjectWhiteLIght in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from white light, click on at the bottom under it