How many have awakened to the fact that you are a star-seed sent to help transition this earth from the#3D self-serving matrix of fear, to #5DNewEarth of unconditional love & service to others?

I’ve known for many years

Yes, I woke up this year

Im 100% not a Starseed

Processing/ It’s possible

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Not really sure. I do know that right now in my circle that I am waking people to the manufactured division & the importance to connect to our Lord. I also feel like once the veil is pulled back, will provide support, love and guidance to the ones that are on track but still have not connected the dots. I pray for all ..
Blessings, Prayers, Love and Hugs to all
#GodWins
@wwg1wga

God loving, mother, wife, patriot from the great state of Alaska. WWG1WGA

I don't know what any of this is. Explain?

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

5 Minutes in and I am so excited about these results! Its a beautiful thing to see!
#WeAreAllOne♒️❤️

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

identifed for many years as a starseed but my exact mission wasn't clear until last year... still getting clearer ✨

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response white light to his Publication

Hello fellow Lyran, 🦁❤️ Im assuming??

(1) Show this thread