I'm not a financial advisor but continue to buy physical silver if you can find it.

Trump mocked the low price years ago and it's barely gone up.

Wait for the real market correction.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I got into XRP and people are telling me I have to get a digital wallet. Can you recommend one, even though you are NOT a financial advisor please?

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

i ordered hard wallet from Ripple website.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

I took my IRA and locked in last Fri.
what a mistake, I should have waited
a week................oh well, it's better than
bonds.

Picked up some more last night from JM. They still have some. Money Metals has a nice stock but way too many buying restrictions. I couldn't get any from them. I didn't fit the requirements. Still hoovering around 25 an oz this morning

All For Family, God, Country and Humankind! We the People, We Are One! #MAGA #SaveOurChildren

United States quarter-dollar coins (quarters) are struck using an alloy of copper and nickel (cupro-nickel) and have a ‘silvery’ polish but don’t really contain any pure silver at all. Although the US Mint uses this low-value pot metal alloy to strike all US quarters now, this wasn’t always the case. Each silver quarter contains 0.18084 troy ounce of pure silver.
Pre-1965 silver quarters were actually struck using real silver (90%).

Pre-1965 silver quarters were actually struck using real silver (90%).

In fact, every single US quarter minted before 1965 contains 0.1808 troy ounces (6.25 grams) of physical silver weight and value.

Happy Hunting!

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

In response Truth Be Told ❤ to her Publication

I took my IRA and locked in last Fri.
what a mistake, I should have waited
a week................oh well, it's better than
bonds.

(1) Show this thread

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

and pick up as much AG as you can
ticker for First Majestic Silver
they are going places fast!

I believe we have 6 more days until the big banks have to cover their silver shorts.

Widower, Proud American, #MAGA #Trump #Constitution #AllLivesMatter, Don't mess with Texas! Because MURICA! That's why.

You can just buy silver rounds instead of coins. They are less expensive than government coins and premiums are lower (like bars). There are still plenty of places to buy online, just search "Silver Bullion"

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

Ag = 17 😎

Canadian Patriot #silversqueeze

In response 410 TRUMP WON HILL to his Publication

Music to my ears

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Santa Surfing showed The Mint has cancelled orders and back orders.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

wow really i bought some this past few months incredible

(1) Show this thread

Canadian Patriot who knows the pain is coming. Trudeau for Treason

Every single place in my area does not sell bars right now, Hamilton, ON and I have to go to Toronto, ya no thanks....

Canadian Patriot #silversqueeze

In response Matt Canada to his Publication

Most vendors sell on line: PMX, Silvergold bull, Kitco.

(1) Show this thread

Former liberal, happily MAGA now!!

I ordered 4 oz from Scottsdale Mint over a minth ago, and it still hasn't shown up.

MAGA - STAND TALL, STAND PROUD, AND STAND TOGETHER PATRIOTS! WWG1WGA

In response Ohh Suzannah to her Publication

I did too and I did receive it but it took about 5 weeks

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

i buy my silver APMEX awesome customer service and very pleased with my orders.
for those of you looking to join the silver rush
i love the "Wall Street Silver" group many anons there, irs on reddit. they post their buys and the latest mint info.
Wonderful group of Patriots! here are some their posts from today ❤️🦍💎🚀

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

jm bullionON SALE NOW 10OZ BARS AND EAGLES 2021s $36.61 10oz sivertowne buffalo bars .999 fine $324.48 includes premium

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

💯done and doing !

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Did you ever get you issue resolved with Coinbase?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Buying all Nana can buy physical silver and XRP well ok some gold too.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

I got these today and my excitement was burst like a bubble...look at the sticker 😳
#MadeInChina

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

wtf

(2) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙 Where We Go 1 We Go All 🕯 I Love All Y’all 🥰 #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

I like to buy it but I can't afford it and to all that is fortunate to buy it you're pretty lucky.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Hi Tammy, its pretty cheap right now $24 an ounce around there. you can just buy a coin or even a 1 oz bar. i started small and am slowly working my way up. i also cant afford to buy a lot but just think when 1oz hits $1k it will change people's lives

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Via the silver chats, this chart was posted. Indicates real market value of silver should be ~ $4900/oz. So, to buy a 1 oz coin for $35 right now is not a bad deal. Find the money; sell stuff, get that add'l job at Home Depot, whatever. 🤩

(2) Show this thread

Yes silver is a good investment. Be smart - buy and DON'T tell you bought it ... keep it safe, hidden, and know it's for your FUTURE needs, not today. Different sizes, amounts are good, coin to buillion, have different market values and necessary when trading.

Only followers of this user (@Kidwithoneshoe) can see their posts

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Good explaination of Comex Rule#589:

Very good advice I beleive in Q coin kicker!

Cash is the key.

Agree! We have pysical silver from my husbands dad. And we bought some more last month. It's never a looser.

I love God, my family and my country! I’m married, 7 grandchildren. President Trump please come back. 🚫NO DM please 🚫

when???? I feel like we are being strung along☹️but seriously, what is happening.....😳

Minnesota born & raised on a farm, Love God, family, pets & Trump!

I bought another 10 oz today. Couldn't pass it up as it was the lowest price I'd seen since buying. Still waiting to buy some gold though too. 🙂

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Agreed! I have been buying physical silver as well. Here are two sites that I have bought from who still have some:
https://www.jmbullion.com
https://www.apmex.com

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

Nana buys from JM Bullion and they have been great so far.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts