Only people mentioned by @STLAnon in this post can reply

In response STL Anon to his Publication

@vincentkennedy you’ve been MIA. It’s Memorial Day. I lost my GSD/Malinois AKA β€œKill” last Saturday to lukemia. She was 2.πŸ˜”

Hope you are fine.

Random thoughts...
Military vessel tracker. How many ports
are we talking? Makes me think of Gesara in terms of admiralty law. Ports are important. Saw an episode if History Ch. Masons used tunnels from the ports-Boston Tea Party.

π“˜πšπ“Άπ••α’πšπ›ˆπ π π›‰ From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

@VincentKennedy TWITTER IS BLOWING UP RIGHT NOW! PATRIOTS OWN IT! Censorship was removed! Can even post from ALL RIGHT WING NEWS NEWS SITES!

WARNING PLEASE SHARE THIS LINK HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MOVIE AND IS NOT LEGITIMATE DO NOT ENTER YOUR CARD DETAILS AND PLEASE WARN OTHERS

Watch Zack Snyder's Justice League (2021) Movies Online

HERE πŸ‘‰ https://bit.ly/39jeqpr

❀️LEAKED❀️ Godzilla vs. Kong - Full Movie
Join Group Chat πŸ‘‰ https://t.me/godzila_kong ❀️
#wwg1wga#Trump#QANON

WHAT HAPPENED TO BIDEN?!! 🚨

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our VetsπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

In response America First to her Publication

Satan from what I hear!😁

(1) Show this thread

Wow I never thoght of it that way, but its so true. That is also why they have pushed video games down are kids for years. It takes away from human interaction and gets our kids to think less of somones passing. These people are sick..

Let's look at this from a different angle, say Bermuda Grass. All the big clumps have been pulled, you've pulled up most of the roots which came up with the clumps. Problem solved, the invasive grass is now gone. Your flower bed/ yard, in this case UsA, is beautiful & you sit back to relax. But if you only pull up the obvious & easy to find, within a short period of time you've got the investation all over again. To kill this, you have to dig & dig to find minute little, single root strands. What if the last remaining, so low down, they aren't on the organization chart, peons of the deepstate are the people doing the cancelling but NSA can trace the action back to that specific individual. How many employees do Google, FB, Twitter, YouTube have? Much love & light. . .

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

just like all those cell phone acconts went dead about 1yr ago! in chyna! rig a bell anyone? crimes againt humanity.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

(3 attachments)

4517, Search, translate FR - En, Check false images and more A doubt about a picture, a translation? leave me a message

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Miss you Vincent... Hope all is well

She is good.

Well, don't I love this post!πŸ’—
I'm so tired of these ppl trying to silence everything good...
#FightBack

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Exactly!! The cabal plays psychological warfare by eliminating us.

But.... WE ARE SEEDS THAT KEEP GROWING WHEN [THEY] TRY TO BURY US!!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - JFK 1961

#FlightLikeAFlynn
#GodWins
#TRUMP2021TOSAVETHEWORLD

God Bless this young woman. This just brought me to my knees in tears. These people who glare at us for not wearing masks feel so justified. I dont want to see anyone in pain but these are the ones who will be rocked to their core. They will be forever changed.

(1) Show this thread

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

say it LOUD!!!!! truth in this message!!!