CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

From Liz Crokin today (Telegram) as I know so many love, respect and follow Liz and her steadfast work in this movement:
https://t.me/LizCrokinReport/242

I was highly disappointed and turned it off in the middle of the 2nd episode. Too much about the founders of the platforms and zero meat and potatoes about Q, their posts, what they mean, their relation to the President, the military, etc. I really don't care about the private lives and in-fighting between the platform owners. I felt like it was was all a huge distraction from the actual subject at hand. I made my 2 adult kids watch it to try to wake them up and change their minds about "Q" being a conspiracy. They laughed and think it's a joke even moreso now. I was embarassed watching it with them, like they had gained more reason to think I was following a silly little "cult." I'm just being honest here. I was pretty pissed! COMET pizza is a VERY SERIOUS ISSUE and they downplayed it and debunked FACTS. NOT GOOD. This was just another way for them to laugh at us. They big hype up for the big let down. Another NOTHING BURGER to choke down. HBO; I should have known better.

Only people mentioned by @LauriQdUp in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lauri QdUp, click on at the bottom under it