From Liz Crokin today (Telegram) as I know so many love, respect and follow Liz and her steadfast work in this movement:
https://t.me/LizCrokinReport/242

Only people mentioned by @PrayingPatriotMom in this post can reply

Christian American SAR member from both sides. Popham Beach, Maine 1607 and Mayflower 1620 on my mothers side.

Dont forget it was Ed Bucks basement next door where most of the children were kept and tortured and same with the church basement and epsteins basement all had tunnels leading to each other not to mention the original tunnels done by henry clay flick for the railroad he built in the 1800's all connect as well

maybe this should not have been exposed. the more i hear..the more i know that "they" know what we know...so i figure nothing is going to happen now. ..trump will come out with his platform...ok...put everything on there..and that will be it..sorry to sound like a debbie downer..but none of this is secret now. looks like "they" can keep their mouths shut better than us. ..im still hoping something happens but i just dont know anymore.

Patriots Who Are Passionate About Pursuing Peace Through Strength & Actively Shining LIGHT On Truth, Freedom, LOVE, and UNITY! WRWY!

Passionate Patriots LOVE and APPRECIATE#LizCrokin! She is a Courageous Warrior who has been exposing evil doers for a very long time. Sincerely grateful for fellow Patriots like Liz who never stopped fighting to help save the children!

Cause you can always trust Project Mockingbird stations. Smh.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

When folks stop freaking playing offense to their Sal Alinsky defense, things will change.

(1) Show this thread

I would be curious to watch but I don't get HBO.

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

I always say, "There is no such thing as bad publicity." Bring it on, babies!!!!!

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

Not going to watch it - True believers of this movement and really want to get the world back in it's correct order don't need someone to tell them about themselves. For those that need to "learn" about the movement, you need to do first things first, DIG for the truth yourself. If you have questions, get to a forum and ask, but to view a show and form your opinion based on that - that's not how we work.... WE WORK FOR THE TRUTH.

"𝐐" Sent Me - ❤️WWG1WGA❤️ 🌟President Trump🌟 ✞GOD✞ 🇺🇸Country🇺🇸

I was highly disappointed and turned it off in the middle of the 2nd episode. Too much about the founders of the platforms and zero meat and potatoes about Q, their posts, what they mean, their relation to the President, the military, etc. I really don't care about the private lives and in-fighting between the platform owners. I felt like it was was all a huge distraction from the actual subject at hand. I made my 2 adult kids watch it to try to wake them up and change their minds about "Q" being a conspiracy. They laughed and think it's a joke even moreso now. I was embarassed watching it with them, like they had gained more reason to think I was following a silly little "cult." I'm just being honest here. I was pretty pissed! COMET pizza is a VERY SERIOUS ISSUE and they downplayed it and debunked FACTS. NOT GOOD. This was just another way for them to laugh at us. They big hype up for the big let down. Another NOTHING BURGER to choke down. HBO; I should have known better.

Liz is one of the people I started to follow when the lockdown started last year. She redpilled me on the child sex trafficking. Couldn't think of anything else for days. 💔 She's so passionate about the children. The woman is a true hero!

USA Patriot🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🐸 Be Still & Know God🙏 Ascension 5D 💫 #SaveTheChildren 💙

The ONLY reason I kept watching was because you were featured, Liz. But truthfully, half way through the 2nd episode I turned it off. Too much personal, in depth detail on the 2 sparring ex-partners & some really wonky background music that made the documentary almost ridiculous. I too, agree that they all but dismissed Comet & what a den of horrors that place was!
I'm hoping for better for the remaining episodes but I'm not holding my breath.
Love your work, Truthseeker!!!

For me that "basement"-issue never mattered. People can call anything "a basement" - ... and we also know that JA also owned that infamous "Pegasus-Museum" - with no windows in the ground floor.
What, if that "basement" is located there... and maybe some more underground facilities? Pizzagate never just was about "Comet Ping Pong".

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

It has got to be better than
"QAnon:The Search for Q"
couple libs trying to debunk & blame for violence.
just my opinion
will watch your next 🙂