Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

For all of you that are being mislead...

I'm almost 99% sure that if JFK Jr were on social media, he wouldn't be promoting himself as though he were JFK Jr.

What part of thinking logically have you not figured out yet?

Also, a 'good man' doesn't boast in his own personal identity.

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Time will tell. Perhaps it's a double bluff. There's always the possibility that the 1% option is the truth. Perhaps you are being misled. There's no way we can tell just yet.

And this may seem trivial, but as someone who followed Diana all of her life I can tell you these pics are photoshopped/aged 'cuz she's definitely wearing 80s fashions, lol.
Just saying... 🙄

In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PenelopeDinkledong_S in this post can reply

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

In response Penny Shra to her Publication

Triple bluff? I have no way of telling. I'll go with the flow and see what happens. We are at war and disinformation is everywhere. That's no bad thing, as if I'm confused, so is my enemy!

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication

I know, I'm just saying, most women my age will pick up on the fact that her clothing is dated, lol. Diana was a fashion icon; there were many books published at the time on her style. Guess it's a girl thing... 😄

(1) Show this thread