Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Nice accomplishment but hard pass.

still cant reconcile trump and vaccines. i look forward to knowing what thats all about!

“Telling the truth is fun.” ― Andrew Breitbart

In response Pres Trump to his Publication

According to Martin Geddes and this makes alot of sense. Especially since the goal is to cause as little damage/harm as possible. 'When Trump says "get the vax it's wonderful" it is a PARADOXICAL INTERVENTION. It makes the "dangerous morons" start to look for reasons not to do what he says. If you take it literally and just to whatever DJT tells you to without applying any brainpower then you're even dumber than the dangerous morons. The game is to get the minimum total damage to society as a whole. Anyone who thinks Trump has suddenly become the Devil's executive assistant is a dimwit. IMO.'

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

Too confusing

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Scotty, Warp 9.
Aye Aye Captain.

this is just too confusing

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

Yes, and people are still confused by this and how it means something different than what you think...

This is the not-so-great part of the awakening 🤔🤔🤔

i had 1:24 at 10:47
1:47-1:24=23
23=pain
hopefully its about to go down

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

911 timestamp...

2147:
ATTENTION ON DECK.
BATTLE STATIONS.
MEMES AT THE READY.
WWG1WGA!

947:
Iran next [].
RT days after.
RT Kenya.