Mom of 2 AF boys, wife of retired CMSGT, Medium, LOVE OUR PRESIDENT TRUMP!

Just got kicked out of FB for sharing a link about the Illuminati and their plan from the 60's to make us wear masks and make our world communist. FUCKING ASSHOLE MF'rs!!!!!!! OMG i can't wait for that thing to be shut down and let the world know zuckerburg is dead!!! I only stay on because i have a professional page there and to share new things that i get from other sites with my friends!

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

In response Beth Berry to her Publication

👊 I rarely post there any more. God forebid if you ever posted anything about God. They shadow-ban everything Jesus/God. And yes, I've been banned and suspended several times for trying to RED PILL with like videos you mentioned. If he's not dead, I want to see the MF'er HANG!

Mom of 2 AF boys, wife of retired CMSGT, Medium, LOVE OUR PRESIDENT TRUMP!

In response True Patriot to his Publication

Me too! I think they should do pay per view!! I'll pay a lot to watch that shit go down!! lol

Only people mentioned by @KBKRAKEN in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from True Patriot, click on at the bottom under it