Ive gotten so many 502 Bad Gateway alarms over the past 3 days on anonup and only on anonup. Anyone else been having these problems here?

God and Country! Retired Psychiatric RN, USA Patriot đŸ‡ē🇸❤ī¸đŸ‡ē🇸❤ī¸đŸ‡ē🇸❤ī¸đŸ‡ē🇸❤ī¸đŸ‡ē🇸WWG1WGA

YES! For me it start Friday evening around 6 pm and the problem kept going until this morning (Sunday) around 08:30 am.

In response Michelle Hurshman to her Publication

Im concerned about this reliability of this platform during the most important part of the movie coming up.

God and Country! Retired Psychiatric RN, USA Patriot đŸ‡ē🇸❤ī¸đŸ‡ē🇸❤ī¸đŸ‡ē🇸❤ī¸đŸ‡ē🇸❤ī¸đŸ‡ē🇸WWG1WGA

I sure understand completely. Are you on Telegram? Lots of information on Telegram imo.

In response Michelle Hurshman to her Publication

Im on Telegram but dont use my personal feed. I follow some anons/Patriots on there and comment but Its difficult to keep up. Great info but difficult to have a conversation.

Yes, I use only for information. I stopped any involvement in chats or any of that. Several of the accounts I follow provide really good information. Whiplash347 is one of the best.

Only people mentioned by @TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Best Is Yet To Come!, click on at the bottom under it