Ive gotten so many 502 Bad Gateway alarms over the past 3 days on anonup and only on anonup. Anyone else been having these problems here?

Only people mentioned by @TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply

I love God, my country, and my family!!!! Trump supporter all the way!!

Yes, on several occasions.

I got it a couple of weeks ago but all was well the next day...

In response Shirley Smith to his Publication

Ok thanks! Sounds like yours might have been more reliable than most?

(1) Show this thread

sometimes using different browsers or clearing your history helps, try it...I am not saying it is miracle fix, but it helped me

Ok thanks! I will try that

(1) Show this thread

yes i have gotten them could t get on here yesterday

Very frustrating. Wondering if anonup will be reliable when we need it most. Tough to trust!

(1) Show this thread

Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovin’ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love 💕

Same here! Its annoying!! I like this platform to I just wish it was more up to date I actually feel at home on this platform.

In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication

I like this platform too. Just tough to trust and we have some pretty important moments coming up. Would hate for this site to go down at the worst time.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Father, Government Employee in Indian Country, MAGA

i have as well

In response Justin Mathison to his Publication

Will this site be reliable when we need it most?

(1) Show this thread

Trump and Q is why I am here. Been kicked off one platform after the next 😂🤣. Trump will return SQQN!!!!!!!!

yep and for some reason half my posts will go thru🙄

In response Jennifer Harlin to her Publication

Its been really frustrating. We are very near the ending of this movie and then this site keeps glitching and going down? Im very close to leaving due to reliability concerns.

(1) Show this thread

God and Country! Retired Psychiatric RN, USA Patriot 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸WWG1WGA

YES! For me it start Friday evening around 6 pm and the problem kept going until this morning (Sunday) around 08:30 am.

In response Michelle Hurshman to her Publication

Im concerned about this reliability of this platform during the most important part of the movie coming up.

(1) Show this thread

yes, same. ive been getting that alot. im in the greater chicago area. not sure if location matters at all.

Im in Oregon and been the same. Very unreliable. Is it going to cut out.. leaving us to miss parts of this movies ending?

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

Yes, the same. I wish the admimistrator would tell us if this is planned maintenance.

In response Julie Boe to her Publication

Yes me too! Concerned this site could cut out during the most important part of the movie.

(1) Show this thread

I wasn't able to get on last night and that is what I saw.

In response Kimberly Thomas to her Publication

Its been very unreliable! Can we trust this platform down the stretch?

(1) Show this thread