Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

For all of you that are being mislead...

I'm almost 99% sure that if JFK Jr were on social media, he wouldn't be promoting himself as though he were JFK Jr.

What part of thinking logically have you not figured out yet?

Also, a 'good man' doesn't boast in his own personal identity.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Exactly! He wouldn't be posting photos of himself either nor would he put other peopls lives in danger by saying they are his children. There has been so many bogus posts by Retoucher that are so off the wall and people are eating it up! Yes think logically. And all these photos of him that are all aged, they aren't him. They are all photoshopped. Do you really think he would age that much or send out photos of himself? People need to understand his life is still in danger and its putting other peoples lives in danger from calling them their children is wrong. Trying to assume his identity and telling lies is wrong. God sees everything and yes be careful who you follow and what you share .

Only people mentioned by @CajunPatriot7 in this post can reply

In response Cajun Patriot to her Publication

He would what ? Tell people Barron is Princess Diana's kid and that Kayleigh is his kid and Erza ? Come on. Thats all lies.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Totally agree 1000% it's insane. The only way Kayleigh and Ezra are John's kids, would be if they are twins from another mother or he was a donor to different mothers. Absolutely insane the information people are putting out there. If you know you know!😂😂🤷‍♀️

(1) Show this thread