✨“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibration.” ― Nikola Tesla✨
#wwg1wga . 5:5

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

😄🔥💥💗hey Casey !!

Retired USMC /JOSC Ops will never take the Jab, am Pure Blood, My blood & sperm are worth more then gold My aim is great you've been warned

Grateful Patriot, proud grandmother, seeker of the Truth!

3 6 9 Key to the lock..🌠

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

numbers vibe on this message sis!! 💜💫💙 truth!!

In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication

VIBES . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼
ThanQ for sharing 🙏🏼✨

(1) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

O,G LOLOLOL

(2) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response New Years Day to her Publication

I love this . ✨🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼✨

(1) Show this thread

Hi my name is Xaudius and I am a astrological psychometricist where I use numbers letters and astrology to explain current events

all equinox and solstice are star gates we have been hidden from knowing about their power

In response Xaudius Pandora to her Publication

Yes very true! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

In response Xaudius Pandora to her Publication

I had a vision upon waking this morning ….We are living in a inner Earth system. The firmament above is what blocks us from reaching that higher dimensional reality. The dark conttollers labelled it “Heaven and Hell” making reference that where we live is a form of hell, with the inderground tunnels being pure hell. Their labels were continued spells casted over and over again.
We are being freed by the slow dismantal of the firmament. The sun is getting hotter because the poisons are being removed from our skies. And the weather is shifting because there is a bigger system taking over.

(2) Show this thread