General Flynn: โ€œI believe what we are going to learn is that much of this stuff was a set-up...โ€ ๐Ÿ‘€

Now thatโ€™s very interesting.

Interview from last night, March 20th.

Only people mentioned by @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply

Lover of God, family and friends! I love my POTUS and I'm holding the line for him. Messenger & Digital Soldier to help waken the masses๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Lisa Hill to her Publication

I love General Flynn and his setvice. He is a true Patriot and speaks the truth!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Trust Flynn, he knows it all.

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

we know this already,

A set up? A coup? Tomato; Tomato

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Great post! General Flynn is a true Patriot and true Hero.
#FightLikeAFlynn#FightForTrump#GREATAWAKENING#GodWins

Rothschild's quote, "The only way WE go down, is if you WAKE UP...and that isn't EVER going to happen.โ€ And โ€œControl of ones thought process is ESSENTIAL. Allowing dilution of this power is "fatal.โ€ -Rothschild User ID: 1339201 United States 10/28/2011 03:52 PM

#WAKEUPAMERICA
โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
There's only one race that we have to worry about, and it's the human race." -- General Michael T. Flynnโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

WHEN WE UNITE, [THEY] LOSE.

'We Are Going To Show You A New World. Those Who Are Blind Will Soon See The Light. A Beautiful Brave New World Lies Ahead. We Take This Journey Together. One Step At A Time.' Q#2450

Including talking about 2022 and 2024. That also a distraction!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We knew that...๐Ÿฅด

Follower of the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE, Y'shua HaMashiach, the Son of Almighty YaHWeH. Hallelu-YaHWeH !!!!

What does he mean by the Constitutional clock ran out? Are we fooked?

Because (GOD), (COUNTRY) no further explanation needed!

In response Critical ThinQer to his Publication

No, they are!

(1) Show this thread

The election fight is NOT OVER.

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USAโ€ผ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธPRINCE 4 Eva๐Ÿ’‹โ˜”๏ธโ˜”๏ธโ˜”๏ธ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’Ÿโ˜ฎ๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ

Wont play, link or send description!!!