Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thรฉn EVER BEFORE!๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

MED BEDS ARE REAL.....

H/T to The Guardians Of Intelligence

God, Family, Country, Constitution! Always President Trump! Q. Iโ€™m just an irredeemable deplorable!

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Call me a doubting Thomas. I can find no one to relieve my wifes pain. & @ present we have this kinda equipment available & ready for use. why let people continue 2 suffer! i call bullshit$

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response THE Godfather to his Publication

there is timing for everything. it is not mans timing but God's. if your wife is suffering maybe you should get off social media and do your research. There are numerous natural things to help people. you have to be willing to do the work.

you have no idea what the fuck ive done Princess. how do u know. wtf ive done. suck a fuckin dick clown

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PUNISH3R in this post can reply

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response THE Godfather to his Publication

That Rochelle bitch is a troll. Always negative and contradictory. She blocked for telling her that. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

God, Family, Country, Constitution! Always President Trump! Q. Iโ€™m just an irredeemable deplorable!

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

Shes a fuckin' Schill Bro'.

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

ThanQ for the support! was worried Id get booted off!

(2) Show this thread