Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

med Beds are real and they will be here when God opens that door. until then the shills will keep shilling and God's people will wake up to fact modern medicine is killing them.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

how many can be saved per day.?
how many die the last day. ?

God, Family, Country, Constitution! Always President Trump! Q. I’m just an irredeemable deplorable!

Call me a doubting Thomas. I can find no one to relieve my wifes pain. & @ present we have this kinda equipment available & ready for use. why let people continue 2 suffer! i call bullshit$

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response THE Godfather to his Publication

there is timing for everything. it is not mans timing but God's. if your wife is suffering maybe you should get off social media and do your research. There are numerous natural things to help people. you have to be willing to do the work.

(1) Show this thread

My concern is, is there enough of them for everyone as soon as their announced? If not, I can see mass hysteria and desperation.

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

IF this doesn't make it out to benefit humanity SOON
[...and save my mother's life]

I'll be upset.

probably in area 51 or underneath the arctic

michael used oned

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

I HOPE SO I AM PRAYING....IT IS MY ONLY HOPE....PAIN NON STOP....

In response Robin Oxman to her Publication

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Robin Oxman to her Publication

God Bless You

(2) Show this thread

Follower of Jesus-Wife-Mother-Stepmonster-Granny-Love My Country

So amazing! When they mentioned the kids from the tunnels, oh my!!

This is exciting news.

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

watch all the way to the end! just awesome

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

This has made me cry. I think of friends and family who have died needlessly. What a wonderful gift to mankind and we all get to benefit. Please hurry the world needs them now.

(1) Show this thread

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

I cried!!!! 🙏✨💫💖

Just remember who you are and the world will change I believe in the power of love #LoveAlwaysWins #Q #energyreading #healing #meditations

🙏❤️

Dutch Lady .. awakened since 2002. Share and inspire. Justice for all the good people, children & mother earth. #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGA

As the first clinic in Europe, Boni offers treatment with the ZAP-X hope for patients with brain tumors and metastases
ZAP-X® arrived in Lingen on January 11th, 2021! In the next few weeks, the installation, calibration and tests will be carried out by radiation experts, physicists and doctors from the USA and Germany.

The Bonifatius Hospital Lingen will be the first clinic in Europe to offer the innovative stereotactic radiation surgery (SRS) ZAP-X®. It represents an alternative or a supplement to traditional surgery and radiation therapy. Tumors and metastases in the brain can be rendered harmless by high and precise radiation with maximum protection of the surrounding healthy tissue. The therapy is painless. Anesthesia is not required. Outpatient treatment enables patients to return to their familiar surroundings on the same day.

The diagnosis of brain tumors or brain metastases, whether in the course of another cancer disease or as a primary finding, represents a special tur

Dutch Lady .. awakened since 2002. Share and inspire. Justice for all the good people, children & mother earth. #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGA

In response 007 Woman to her Publication

.. turning point in life for people and their confidants. The fear of changes in personality and memory loss is great. There are now different treatment options.

You can find detailed information about the ZAP-X Gyroscopic Radiosurgery platform at: https://zapsurgical.com/

&

https://www.bonifatius-hospital-lingen.de/unternehmen/aktuelles/mektiven/als-erste-klinik-europa-bietet-boni-verarbeitung-mit-dem-zap-x.html

Source: https://boersenwolf.blogspot.com/2021/02/32-tonnen-med-bed-in-deutschland-neu.html

(2) Show this thread

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

Link please for video! I Love it!

Praying That God Grant me the Courage to Battle all evil against ManKind. American Patriot, Husband, Father, PAWPAW.

I have to say if you believe in the MBeds like I do. Rush is still with us and he is still in the Battle in some form, the MBeds have been in operation for how many years???

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response mike Anon to his Publication

Pictures have been surfacing showing a heavier Jim Morrison of the group the "Doors" and Rush. They appear to be the same person. So if it is true, Rush is still with us. I am so eager for this to come out soon.

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth 😇. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

In response mike Anon to his Publication

Rip Rush... Welcome Back Jim 🙏

(2) Show this thread

𓂀 Lift The Veil; Open Your Eyes 🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽 :

🔍"Developing Revelations: The Bountiful NESARA (National Economic Security & Reformation Act)"
💊 https://www.humorousmathematics.com/post/developing-revelations-the-bountiful-nesara-national-economic-security-reformation-act

🔍 Connect & Please Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles:
💊 https://link-tube.com/OperationQ

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our children❤️🚂🇺🇸

In response Operation Que to his Publication

I have the travel one!

(1) Show this thread

Happily married lover of Yeshua, Q, and Trump! See 144 and 17 everywhere! God Bless you 🙏😇❤️oh yeah, and heart's everywhere! 💓

So needed! Can't see a doctor cuz they require masks. Praying 🙏❤️😇

I need one now! when will they be available to public?

You guys I pray this is true. When you break out the matrix trust is an issue. I just dont want to jump from the pan and into the fire. I just think this is messing with Gods plan a little. Unless this is the part where we are truly evolving to a new earth. Another level as some say but definetly need to pray on it. Im old though so brings me back to Total Recall kind of stuff.

In response Staci Metts to her Publication

But Gods plan was for us to live with him through eternity, perfect, whole. That was hijacked. i dont think having our bodies bombarded with caustic chemicals and organs removed was part of his plan.

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Shhhh. Listen!

YES, what you hear on the winds are the Shrieks of PAIN from the Western Medicine/Big Pharma Industrial Complex.

Say 'bye to Yuge Profit$$$ keeping us Just Alive Enough to keep on coming back for more.

THE BEST IS YET TO COME. Big Time.

This video made me emotional.

Seeker... Looking For Truth💞🙏✨🕊🙌

❤️🙌❤️🙌❤️🙌❤️🙌❤️🙌

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

good. now let's get to it. time's a wasting.

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

Truly - wwg1wga - what a wonderful world

(2) Show this thread