Only people mentioned by @Narrowpath in this post can reply

In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication

I have always hated shoes and socks. I prefer going barefoot, ever since I was a kid. I can't wait till it warms up enough for me to go barefoot outside again. I need it!

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

😁Love being around like minded people. I was just talking to a coworker about this a few days ago. Ive been wearing them all down for awhile now.. I love seeing the change in them. Not all but ehh.

Grounding Is Very Important. Cant Be Stressed Enough.
Anyway nice post fren😉

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❤ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga 🇺🇸

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

Thank you. Yes, I have felt like this a very long time...alone in my way of thinking. Now, I have this tribe, but even more fulfilling is a small tribe that is growing bigger in my local community. I have been red-pilling friends and family, and now we have get togethers to talk about the current state of affairs. They are all researching now. I am also a health and transformation coach, so I can introduce concepts to clients in baby steps.

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Yes. I defintely have. What about Hats? Wouldn't suprise if there is some fabric in them blocking universal connections in some way.

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❤ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga 🇺🇸

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

See a post I just did on the importance of hair being an antenna. Vibes!

(1) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

haven't been barefoot for years, will try to when not wearing boots

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

I hate shoes, always have, rather be barefoot, guess I'm always charged.. LOL😂🙌

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Me too. However, I live where it is so cold in the winter...snow. I need to start practicing the Wim Hoff method!

(1) Show this thread