Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America.

The New York Times did a story today saying that various Republican groups, many of them outstanding, are rallying on false claims that conservative activists are finding that the best way to raise money and keep voters engaged is to make Donald J. Trump’s biggest fabrication, Election Fraud, their top priority. Sadly, the Election was Rigged, and without even going into detail, of which there is much, totally game changing. Democrats could not get Republican Legislatures in Swing States to approve many of the voting changes which took place before the Election, which is mandated under the Constitution of the United States. For that reason alone, we had an Illegitimate Election. The Supreme Court and other Courts were afraid to rule, they were “gutless,” and will go down in history as such. No wonder so much money is being raised on this issue, and law-abiding people have every right to do so!

The "establisment" won nothing on 11.3.2021

Not surprising from democrats, they've been cheating for years. Look no further than any blue state (CA, NY, and IL). No way these people remain in power with their destructive policies. If you've ever traveled to any of these states and spoke to anyone about the state of their state. I think you'll find out something has been happening for quite some time (especially CA and NY). People are leaving those two states in droves.

What I think was most shocking to MAGA was the number of RINO's that openly stabbed DJT in the back on 1.6.2021. Kelly Leoffler was the most egregious...maybe cocain Mitch too. It happened, now We The People need to make choices to ensure this never happens again. Starve these traitors out. Trump won bigley! We need to do our part to see that he gets his second term now in 2021! Not 2024.

Keeps speaking truth
Keep posting dank memes
Hold the line!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @happaflapp in this post can reply

In response nO_JaB_ happaflapp to his Publication

GO TO WH LIVE CAM NOW!!

Truthseeking Patriot who is Fed up with our current situation. Traitor Politicians and pedophiles must be prosecuted

In response BeQ 4Truth to her Publication

i dont see anything unusual.. What am i missing?

Married to a 🚒,mom of 3 and a grandma x 2 ! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response BeQ 4Truth to her Publication

Don't see anything unusual. What am I missing?

(2) Show this thread