Rev. 18:4-6 "And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities. Render to her just as she rendered to you, and repay her double according to her works; in the cup which she has mixed, mix double for her."
God is the ONLY System we were meant to be in. Everday dollar you earn or spend only gives more power to those who wish to mislead, enslave, entrance, steal your energy, abort babies, and other atrocities.#GodWins

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

We must all stop financing evil entities. Everyone can participate in this effort. Shop at local small businesses whenever possible. Avoid large sports teams who disrespect our country. Cancel Netflix and stop watching TV shows that feature immorality. Boycott Hollywood movies. Don't buy anything Disney and don't take vacations at Disneyland or Disney World. Stop buying Coke and Pepsi products. Avoid shopping on Amazon. Get off Facebook. These are just some examples. We are to be Light in the darkness, so stop participating with the darkness.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

AMEN!!

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

The Most Beautiful "Amazing Grace" I've ever heard - YouTube

Amazing Grace was written by a former slave trader John Newton.. Once sailing a ship full of slaves from Africa his ship was hit by a fierce storm... Newton ...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Recently red pilled, MAGA, WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 I love God, my family, DJT, the truth, birds 😊, and the United States of America ❤️🙏🏼

amen 🙏🏼 empowering words! 💪🏽🇺🇸

In response Birdie Patriot to her Publication

God Bless You. ❤️🙏✝️

(1) Show this thread