In 2016 Hollywood tried to unseat an elected President of the United States. Here we are in 2021 and they now have in office the very kind of man they accused Trump of being and I believe that is called Karma.

#1776#NCSWIC#GodWins#tga
#wwg1wga#WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening#thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Only people mentioned by @DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

This video made me throw up in my mouth a little. Every one of those people are disgusting.

"The World you Desire can be won. It Exists...It is Real...It is Possible...It is yours". God, Family, Country, Vets, Our President Trump,

Thank God for Our President Donald J. Trump. wow lthats lots of sleeze.

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

So disturbing the lack of a conscience these people have! God speed

Christian Conservative & DAR whose mission on the digital battlefield is to counter the lies of those that hate America & share God's tr

Hollywood elites tried the darndest to influence the election. Many are waking up to the fact that they are part of the problem. So many coming out about child actors, about the abuses beyond what we can believe.