Feel like your soul has been depleted?

Renew it by looking at old family photos.

#FamilyIsEverything

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I don't know why this struck such a chord. I feel like I just received a Message from God. You have no idea the impact this single message has just had on me.
#RefreshingNow

Miracles Happen Every Day When You Live In The Now Of Pray Pray Pray And Paradise Is Heaven On Earth And Family Is Every Thing

Im Vibrating At My Full Capacitance Inside The Eternal Will Of The Ever Lasting Love Of All Mighty God..:)

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Lord no hun, Nana's soul is more full of joy than ever.
Be fearless!
We are infinate beings.
God will show up right on time!

Our job is to be ready, enjoy family and the tasks God has called you to do until he decides it is time in now time.
Keep on doing what we are doing to defend out country and President until we are called to do something different.

No one can change what God decides, what we can do is trust him to take care of our eternal souls.
In the end that is all that is important.

Husband, Father, Coach and American!

Feeling focused and ready for anything!

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

or speaking direct if you can❤❤❤

God/Fam (Gkidz)/Country. 2A. Former IT Director/ Bank VP/ LEO/ EMS. Looking for verifiable TRUTH and JUSTICE. More questions than answers.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Thanks DOQ... needed that.

Suburban ninja. Los Angeles, CA

Except that family isn't everything for some of us.

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

In response Kamui Shirou to his Publication

I'm so sorry. You've found family here.

(1) Show this thread

Former liberal, happily MAGA now!!

Or by watching your kid play varsity baseball on a gorgeous day, maskless. 😃

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

Yes, photos are everything to me. little time capsules. I do wish that we could create a picture of all the anons together though. I jusy dont know how we would do it lol we are a very large patriotic family!

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

Have family photos all round the house, including ancestors I didn't know personally. Wouldn't be here without any of them.
Interestingly, today I was thinking about all the things that made me really happy in my life.
Family.
Sunshine.
Beach/sea.
Birdsong.

All FREE & supplied naturally. Almost like there is a creator of all things that are good for the soul & our wellbeing...

I'm one of those weird people who feel worse when looking at family photos. deep sense of nostalgia. i am grateful of course but miss the times gone by.

I discovered the word SAUDADE about three years ago. Captures the nuance of sadness and gratitude.

Truthseeker. Christian Patriot who loves God and country. Budding photographer, writer and creative soul and steadfast prayer warrior.

...#until they turn on you.

i have my craftroom/office were i have my childhood photos and photos when my kids were little on the walls & my deceassed father when i am down and out i sit on my couch and just rejuvanate at the memories. This is also were my soul tends to reach out and pray to the Lord the most. 🙏🙏

May you be strong w/all the strength which comes from his glorious power so that you may be able to endure everything with patience Col 1:11

This is my Family photo!

Whether or not the 2020 election was rigged and stoleln really isn;t the question anymore.

THE QUESTION IS -IS ANYONE GOING TO DO ANYTHING TO CORRECT THE 2020 ELECTION OR ARE WE ALL JUST SUPPOSE TO ACT LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED AND PRETEND THERE IS ANY REASON TO RUN OR VOITE IN 2022, 2O24 OR EVER AGAIN?

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

I actually did this yesterday. Always, puts a smile on my face and gratitude in my heart.

#FamilyIsEverything

what i reflected on today: WE are not insignificant--WE are special and God is closer that what THEY lead us to believe.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

❤️

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

yes and no. kind of hard to look at photos of people that won't talk to us bc we wont take the vacinne 😭

Husband, father, Son of God, taxpayer, patriot.

Word!