Only people mentioned by @FACES_OF_PATRIOTS in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response FACES OF PATRIOTS to his Publication

I have not seen a doctor in over 20 years, nor have I been sick during that time. 🙏

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

After this past year, I no longer trust the health care industry.....at all.

Peace~Love~Freedom 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸👊🏼 Donald J Trump is my President 2020

Yep! ive said this for over 30 years. the more you go to the dr's the more diagnosis you get the meds you get. sickening. ☮️

💖We are all God’s children.💖

I'm ready to talk about iatrogenecis, physician caused disease. Its always been in the top 3 causes of death in the US. There are many reasons for this, including deliberate harming, poisonous medications mixing with others, botched surgeries, imcompetence, avarice, falsified research data, etc. Medicine is sinister and not healthy, oh but people are so afraid not to go to those compromised healthcare workers who create much harm. There are much better ways to stay well and they vilify them all, urdering practitioners of good medicine, basically food, water therapies, and frequencies.

Well said and true