Going to Patriot Lunch today...
If anyone is interested, I will answer the DMs when I return.

If you don't see a Q on the front... all you have to do, is look on the back 😁

I make these one-at-a-time, so the first person to message me will have the 'right of first refusal' and I try to be as fair as possible... in this, and in all things I do.

See ya later Patriot family 😊

#ThePeoplesBridge

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Lover of God, family and friends! I love my POTUS and I'm holding the line for him. Messenger & Digital Soldier to help waken the massesπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Hey Ms.V...I love them all...just seeing this. If you still have, I would like the 2nd Q one, if not, I know you still have more coming!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Mom, Patriot, Truthseeker, WWG1WGA USA MAGA rebel, love my family, loyal friend, gardening, photography

darn, just saw this!

"𝐐" Sent Me - ❀️WWG1WGA❀️ 🌟President Trump🌟 ✞GOD✞ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈCountryπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I like the 2nd (silver) one. Is it sterling?

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

In response Lauri QdUp to her Publication

No, these are not sterling

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

How Qute, Qanon jewelry.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

They are very beautiful!

Keep up the good work.

Ya'll have fun.

Lovely. Can I buy one please? (number 5). Thanks. Love you.

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

Of course, send me a DM

(1) Show this thread

These are beautiful! You are so talented! We are totally enjoying ours hats and goodies you sent! πŸ₯° πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

Check your DM