#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Hi VK!

#1204 - Signal?
...as in Patriots in Control
...as in Trolling is Fun :)

+#124
+++
++
+

Lots of +s going around lately!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

exactly, shows who is in control...
love it

it was removed soon after
He was making jokes about it when asked, he said he would run up the stairs without tripping
https://www.rt.com/usa/518707-president-richard-grenell-google/

I just hit reconcile, the sum, as in +, of all fears!
Remove your enemies from positions of influence and authority

https://anonup.com/thread/2902184

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(9) Show this thread

RFk Jr. is all about the + too!

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

Yeah!!! Love all of the confirmations. :)

(1) Show this thread

Nice game!

I love that🚦

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

A++

I LOVE THOSE +, ++, +++ 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis