Dan's tweet timestamp leads to an interesting Q drop.

"Ask yourself an honest question, why would a billionaire who has it all, fame, fortune, a warm and loving family, friends, etc. want to endanger himself and his family by becoming POTUS?"

Is time for the REAL President to climb the stairs to Air Force One?

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Mother, Wife, Patriot. Believe in good and truth, support Trump πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² and Putin πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί for a better world and peace πŸ•Š. NCSWIC πŸ–€πŸ€β€

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Shadow President

A bird sign after the rain

God Please!!! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

We're waiting..............

After a storm

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

❀

Is this The Wheel ????? Maybe
Simon Peter went up, and drew the net to land full of great fishes, an hundred and fifty and three: and for all there were so many, yet was not the net broken. John 21
https://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_1224.php
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQKrfGCd7I8

God bless our POTUS DJT, just sitting here thinking...you know we have ALL been brainwashed through the years. These Q drops are so so important to us waking up. We all have a story, we are all key players in this in 1 way or another. Rather its something we went through as a kid, a relationship that went bad, a situation we were in and got out or a situation we are in currently. There is no doubt in my heart that God put DJT here to rid this world of the evil. There is no doubt in my heart that the military are working their behinds off rescuing. People want to "see" results so bad but they need to sit back and go deep within and feel the results that have happened already. Yes, some of the stuff coming out has sickened me that I lost sleep, but my lost sleep is NOTHING compared to what the children went through, the military are going through, DJT, white hats. Y'all, we need to be more compassionate and trust in God with everything...He's got this. Love y'all to Jesus n back

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication

I started some research in the mid to late 80's. I was half awake around 92, knowing about Fritz S and Bill Cooper, MK, and the Franklin Coverup. In 01 I new it was the rinnging of the bell for NWO. In '12 there was the whole Drake deception. I know people are frustrated, but it is going as it should. Humans have been asleep 12,000 years. God is winning. 10 years ago, I was telling people at my job to look into the cabal. I was considered "That Conspiracy guy". That is why I need this place, it validates all I have learned. Each person is important for piecing this together.

(1) Show this thread

1.53am
i like the mirror

I am a child of God born in His image and likeness. All opinions matter- welcome to freedom of speech!

Dan's one of 10.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

fucking truthπŸ‘Šβ€πŸ‘Š

Just litto o me tryin to make a difference. I love all God’s amazing critters. Nature is my playground.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

"Perhaps he could not stomach the thought of mass murders occurring to satisfy Moloch..." of horrific unspeakable crimes against children.

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT OUR PRESIDENT TRUMP

morning, Todd. have a beautiful day!

nice timestamp, 9:20 > 911

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Feels like a beautiful day.πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

(1) Show this thread