Doesn't it seem weird that we moved to AnonUp, to get away from things like shadowbanning, yet some people choose to shadowban themselves?

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

probably the sane people whining about followers. think this will get attention. i purposely dont follow. i hate being manipulated.

That's one way to appear/feel more relevant.

maybe they don't know? They comment too, but they dont know people cant see it? *shrug

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

agreed.

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

i like it when supposed patriots block other patriots for telling the truth 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Old school 'conspiracy theorist' living in Austin Texas. Hobbies include rabbit hole dives and extensive researching 😉

👏👊🍻

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

https://anonup.com/thread/2887359
I just want to make people laugh.