Only people mentioned by @Mac691 in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Mac 691 to her Publication

The Vatican is Mystery Babylon. Why I didn't see it sooner, I don't know. If you were a Catholic, it is so obvious now. It describes the Vatican to a T. Sights, colors, sounds, smells . . . so well written. Now I understand why when I made my communion they only gave me a missile . . . hmmm, interesting choice of words. They should have given us an entire Bible instead but then we might have read the back and would have woken up a lot sooner.

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

Satan and Vatican = Pagan Rome.

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

Thanks Ezra!♥️🇺🇸♥️

#WWG1WGA #QAnon #DigitalSoldiers #JFKjrLives #KGA #SaveTheKids #Maga #TheGreatAwakening anonup.com/@Mac691

🧐👇🙏Ezra Cohen has shared, for the first time, that I know, a quote from the Book of Revelation, specifically, chapter 17, which corresponds to the letter Q in the alphabet, as if to say that this is the origin of the movement.🎤

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth 😇. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

yup.

(1) Show this thread