Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️https://youtu.be/oBmBXCtpAwc 🦁🇬🇧🇺🇸👼

Princess Diana was a year younger than me,this picture is aged to much for a 60 year old woman.Just saying

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @terrydale60 in this post can reply

In response Seekin Thetruth to his Publication

exactly my thinking. plus she is English. They just do not age as much as others. way too WRINKLY!

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

for a white woman from england w her stress? lol
you guys are nuts. im sure after her med beds she will look better for the public. i see this and immediately i know its her!
I think she looks beautiful

Seekin The Truth 🇺🇸 I will not be silenced!!!! 🇺🇸God,💖Family,Country,🇺🇸🇺🇸Old School #Savethechildren 👫I follow all with avatar/pic

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Oh I am not saying she isn't beautiful,she is,I also am not saying she is not alive,because I think she is.I am simply saying she will not look as old as this picture depicts.I am a white woman who has bore and raised 5 children,lost a husband,and still raising a special needs child. Stress does age a person ( I am living proof) .This is not how she would look at age 60.

(1) Show this thread

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

Agree‼️