❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️https://youtu.be/oBmBXCtpAwc 🦁🇬🇧🇺🇸👼

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

Anon, believing in a better future for the earth. Creative Artistic Woman

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

beautiful heart and soul - beautiful woman.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

When you know 😉

What a beautiful elegant woman she is!💜

Digital soldier for God and family. Original Baby Boomer, Trump supporter. Followed by JUAN O SAVIN, General Michael Flynn, Mark Levin.

I used to be 60, but that was 14 years ago. I have seen people age quite differently, depending on many factors. I have long believed Diana is alive, and so are many others. Looking forward to more!

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

WHO PUT OUT THIS PIC TOM ?

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Me, and a few others, i dont pay attention to that, i discern with my hesrt and ignore everyone else

(1) Show this thread

Seekin The Truth 🇺🇸 I will not be silenced!!!! 🇺🇸God,💖Family,Country,🇺🇸🇺🇸Old School #Savethechildren 👫I follow all with avatar/pic

Princess Diana was a year younger than me,this picture is aged to much for a 60 year old woman.Just saying

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Seekin Thetruth to his Publication

for a white woman from england w her stress? lol
you guys are nuts. im sure after her med beds she will look better for the public. i see this and immediately i know its her!
I think she looks beautiful

In response Seekin Thetruth to his Publication

exactly my thinking. plus she is English. They just do not age as much as others. way too WRINKLY!

(3) Show this thread

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

is this channel yours on YouTube Tom???

yes

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

still amazing! Blessed for sure-stay Blessed always.

Recently purged from Twitter, was banned from Fb for 2 yrs. #SaveTheChildren #GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident WWG1WGA

Now this was a pic that I saw on the TG acct with JFK Jr's name on it. I have been told by a couple of people that the acct is a fake. Don't know for sure if it is or not.

In response Lori Loves Q to her Publication

People call things fake, when they cant understand. Jj knows exactly what he is doing!
when you realize how many people he actually is/ sometimes is, youll understand!
disinformation is neccessary!

(1) Show this thread

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

OMG!! My Grandmother loved Diana. she was devestated when Diama "died". She would be so happy to know that she ia alive and well🙏🙏

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

She's still as stunning and regal as ever!

May God protect and bless this beautiful Queen all of the days of her life.