Only people mentioned by @PunishDem1776 in this post can reply

I can work with crazy. I can work with stupid. I can't work with crazy stupid.

In response The Punisher to his Publication

BTW, nice to see you posting. I don't always get to see the effects of my prayers. Been praying for your health Fren.

I can work with crazy. I can work with stupid. I can't work with crazy stupid.

a complication, or compilation?

#GreatAwakening #QAnon #WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE Hold The Line Patriots NCSWIC

im so happy to find you here my fren

Gab: @Texas_Whimsy ~God, Guns & Country https://t.me/GodGunsandCountry ~The Punisher https://t.me/joinchat/SF5mMt7eGhntAbUY

Don't forget I'm first in line for an autographed copy of the corrected history books, when you two get it all completed. is he doing better, btw?

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

Woah flash back... its been a while Punisher ❤

i I just watched your video conversation with Michael Barden and Victoria Gates. Thanks for keeping us informed and together as a group. Keep safe brother.
🇺🇸God Bless America🇺🇸

#WWG1WGA #Trump #Kennedy's #Q #Anons #JFK Fans 🙏🐸

Nice to see you here😉

I am crying tears of joy to seeing everyone here. I was late in my awakening and it took China virus lockdowns and riots called peaceful to get me to twiiter but when God awakened me at his chosen time I became 110% dedicated to endless research, truth spreading & unity. Twitter banned me during their last purge of our Potus, Gen Flynn, Sidney Powell and so many other amazing Patriots fighting for Truth & Justice. Im so grateful to be here and finding you all again. ❤️🇺🇸👊

In response Jennifer Smithee to her Publication

Badge of honor to be banned at the sametime as our President😎🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Hello Fren

(1) Show this thread

sweet!!!

hola!

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America 🇺🇸 , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Great to see you again Patriot!!

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

So glad to see you here!!

I trust the plan, some days are a struggle! Excited to be FOLLOWED BY VINCENT KENNEDY! Jesus saved me. In a relationship so not looking!

❤️Hey! I'm glad I found you again! I think we used to talk a bit on Twitter. Are you the fren that was hospitalized a couple times? I got kicked off Twit. But, that's okay. I'll check out your links. I read some in the past.

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

I am so happy I found this place! I was booted from twitter 2 months ago and was having withdrawls. Almost everyone I followed is here!

I am a faithful follower of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit! Patriot;Q & Trump supporter! Author of “Lady In Waiting For The Promises Of God”!

👏👏👏👍

followed you from twitter.

GAB @DarklyIlluminated - Patriot - Understand What [THEY] worship - Occultism - Q - Anons - DeepState Exposer - Thread Maker - Fuck Gates

Good to see you here bro !

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

Awesome

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts

Freedom or slavery? ΜΟΛΩΝΛΑΒΕ 14:41 God Bless America

Great to see you
WWG1WGA

❤️
Don't mind me,
Just trying to get the word out to the people here:

Eliezer in the Book of Jasher turned Sodom's laws back on them...Eliezer Justice! Mother of 5 - KAG!

Yay!! 👍👊

❤️

Hello fren

hello friend!

just looked, suspended again

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

awesome that I found you again.

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

Glad to see familiar faces.