Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth 😇. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

or this... 😆

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth 😇. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

My favorite...

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

💕

while the 3rd guard is easily debunkable. notice the difference in Guards Shadows? shadow difference in angles? shadow proof? idk. 😂 the fall was the comm. rest is fun speculation. enjoy the show folks!

here are 2 angles of original footage. she is onto something as there are some inconsistencies. editing the side angle seems like it makes it easily debunkable. however notice the shadows of uniformed men of each angle. they look to be different. the paint job seems to be different in 2 angles as well. cracks in the concrete also seem different each angle. it should be noted that uniformed men at plane are unrecognizable uniforms. I am a veteran of USMC and those are clearly not Marines. Marine 1 guards yes. ChinaSecret Sevice guy should still stand out
https://rumble.com/vetctt-biden-falls-three-times-while-boarding-air-force-one.html
https://youtu.be/ST9cmttj1kY

In response Brandon Callanan to his Publication

China SS in background 😂. notice the shadows of plane guards at different angles. doesnt matter the comm was he tripped or fell.

In response Brandon Callanan to his Publication

they look airforce, but that goof to the right of stairs doesnt seem to know how to salute.

(2) Show this thread

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

Did I hear the MSM blamed the wind on this stumbling? I guess it could be true. Holograms are pretty light on their feet!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Don't forget about all the sealed indictments (100x more than normal amount). Site is being periodically updated.

Post 1659

Yes it is debunkable. Proof here ⬇️
There's a 3rd AF Officer
https://youtu.be/gjO9FjJTCcQ

STUMBLING Biden Trips as he Boards Air Force One | Shot in 2 Different Angles - YouTube

Joe Biden stumbles and trips as he attempts to boards Air Force One we shot it in two different angles ?Support Golden State Times by SHARING this Video or ...

In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication

always look here and not here? shadows and cracks in ground different from 2 angles? different paint jobs between angles as well? you all decide. another view. doesnt matter comm is he Fell 😂 or Joe 2.0 be trippin 😂

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Did you see this, VK? 😂😂😂
Click link- pic is a screenshot

https://t.me/TrumpJr/8867

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Also, he trips 3 times- countdown?

(1) Show this thread

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

very interresting very interesting just sayin

I think he purposely fell halfway up the stairs to draw your attention to the fact that the bottom of the plane wasn't finished being painted yet.

Set up the shot,
from just the right angle the optics might even look real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcuL7-M4B64
Sky News Australia

Republican congressman Matt Gaetz says he sees growing evidence the Democrats are already planning to hand over power from Joe Biden to Kamala Harris well before the 2024 presidential election.

#wwg1wga#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

did they run out of paint ?

Married to a 🚒,mom of 3 and a grandma x 2 ! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

🤷🏼‍♀️

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

i think its sun reflection on something on the ground

(6) Show this thread

there's actually 3 marines. Can't see the 3rd from this angle. look at the actual video. I hate seeing this false information because it makes us anons look stupid

In response Chancey Dietrich to his Publication

Yeah, and the girls' body in the straight on angle could be covering the circled marine. This is not great.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Chancey Dietrich to his Publication

Com'om now, We anons NEVER look stupid, we are seeing this fasle information on purpose... Laugh Patriot, it's Q's way of thanking us for fighting by giving us a good laugh from jokes others dont get..Yet.#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#wwg1wga

(3) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Looks like Chevy Chase doing one of his a SNL skits.

plane at the bottom is only half painted did they run out of paint x

Woke Tok is the best lol

Only followers of this user (@SweetTinTexas) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

given the stage he is manefesting, we are lucky he has his pants on.

Only commenting bcuz the comment feather was stuck at "33". 😡

That was the most staged trip I have ever seen. He didn't even hit the step on the 3rd one. He literally threw himself down. Also once you reach a certain age, when you fall you take a second to make sure you are ok. A person his age doesn't just bounce up like that. 🤦‍♀️

This is going to be Epic. Enjoy the show 🍿

dang, this is a good one.

This is going to be Epic. Enjoy the show 🍿

In response R04ch C1i9 to his Publication

futher observation shows just camera angle trick.

(1) Show this thread

There was a third marine. Here is the full video.
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1373009128977702914

Only followers of this user (@17_Psalm) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

John 17:3 This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ. Psalm 83:18

Are Biden and Trump traveling together?

No one helped him when he fell either! I think if President Trump would have tripped he would have had multiple people rushing up to him!

US-Präsident Joe Biden stolpert beim Einstieg in Air Force One über Stufen - YouTube

Vor laufender Kamera zu stürzen, ist in den Kategorien politischer PR ein Alptraum. Für jemanden wie Joe Biden, der mit 78 Jahren als ältester Präsident der ...

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

Lots of CGI's going on around that man ........