#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Trippy

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

1 year ago VK mentioned a significant market "trip." Today, Sleepy Joe went viral after he "tripped" on his way up the stairs to AF1. Trippy vibes. 😎🇺🇸🦅

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1372938964307480585?s=20

Does anyone have the pic of#PresidentTrump (#StillMyPresident by the way) holding 3 long Covid testing swabs? This pic I'm talking about he held them in a very specific position.

A few weeks ago, I looked up at night and saw Orion's belt - they were in the same exact position as he was holding the swabs. We are heading into the Winter Circle (Hexagon) and looks like the#TipOfTheSpear.

If looking from Northern Hemisphere, Sirius at top, at Southern Hemisphere, Capella at a few degrees off 12:00 position, closer to the 1:00, while Sirius seems to be at 6:00 point or slightly past. On March 21 and 22, 2020, the moon resides inside the Winter Circle, a large asterism made of seven brilliant stars. (Capella is also called#TheGoatStar.)

This is NOT the position nor picture I previously saw on Twitter but I can't find it, you know, since the purge an all!

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ResidentialAnon in this post can reply

Trump is my President Love our Military and Country

In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication