Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
RUN DMC - It's Tricky (Official Video) - YouTube

"It's Tricky" by Run DMCListen to Run DMC: https://RunDMC.lnk.to/listenYDSubscribe to the official Run DMC YouTube channel: https://RunDMC.lnk.to/subscribeYD...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

what's with white line that appears on his jacket at 25 sec. more cgi?👀

Spiritual warrior and seeker of Truth. Gettr. SaiKate108

wow I C that you C!
Remote viewing or looking glass 🤔

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

Question: (please, someone please answer):
So... finally, JB got to fly on THE REAL AF1?

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

(1) Show this thread

Married. Father to 2 boys. Patriot from Utah. Defund The Fooken Media. God🙏Family❤️Country🇺🇸 #NeverGiveUp #FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA

Was the "tripping/falling" your idea, VK?

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Trippy

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

😯

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Trip < Trip < Flood

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

👌

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

First day with the new feet! 😂👍❤️

I just got that joke NOW! LOL 2 funny!

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

You did not just make fun of Pedo Joe😭

china spoke for 20 minutes and 23 seconds during meeting with U.S. reminds of when VK mentioned 2023

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

joe come home it's time for your meds OH JOE OH JOE DONT TAKE THEM ALL AT ONCE DANG

Trippy ✨
in Simple Gematria equals: 104

Jfk Jr Alive . ❤️

It Is Time ⌚️

Starlink 🌟

Trippy ✨
in Jewish Gematria equals: 709

A Storm Approaches 🍿

Full Throttle 🚀

Clear N Ready Q 🇺🇸🦅

#wwg1wga . ❤️

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

wow

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

niiiice!!! 💥

(3) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

1 year ago VK mentioned a significant market "trip." Today, Sleepy Joe went viral after he "tripped" on his way up the stairs to AF1. Trippy vibes. 😎🇺🇸🦅

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1372938964307480585?s=20

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

TripAdvice or Tryptophan?

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Nice!!!

(5) Show this thread

Can't wait to find out who exactly is .......

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Chyna Buy-den Stumbles Up Ramp = WEAKNESS

S.O.O.N.
THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE

Electronic Audiovisual Artist (Dj - Producer - Audiovisual - Photography) 432 Hz

🐸🐸🐸

In response Emand Lio to his Publication
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

(1) Show this thread

outstanding

Test > Tripcode > 23

Hope you're having a productive day, VK!

Trippy

Jewish Gematria 709

English Gematria 624

Simple Gematria 104

A Storm Approaches

Full Throttle

Interconnectedness

Doppleganger Doubles

Captured On Tape

Starlink

Jfk Jr Alive

Good Friday

Moonwalk

It Is Time

WhatsApp

Stand Firm

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

it also says a picture of obama dead. wasnt there a Q post about a fake picture push by msm?

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

This is what the 104 Q Drop says:

Now is the time to pray.
We're operational.
God bless the United States of America.
Q

(2) Show this thread

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Trippy
‘whatsapp’ (was just down for 30 minutes ww as well as fb and insta)

was that a trip test LMAO

Very! 59, 155, 42. Some of my favorite number syncs. Bday, 5:5, life. 😁

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

.There he is. good to see you hope things are productive on thT side. catch ya later VK🇺🇸👊🏾