God chose you all for a reason! We are living at one of the most pivotal times in the history of our planet and God needed each one of us to stand up and fight for future generations. We are all Brothers and Sisters in Christ and we are in the Battle of Good VS Evil and we know that God Wins!!! So hold your Faith, Trust God and trust HIS plan for our lives!! THANK YOU ALL for holding the line, fighting back and for being soliders for God and this world!!!
#wwg1wga#MAGA#TheGreatAwakening β€οΈβœοΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Casey, I look forward to your posts, thank you for being a great
patriot! Bless You!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I love you Casey, you make life epic. Please keep it up. Bless Up!

πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏπŸŒŽ

I so wanted to like this post but it put it at a bad number so I removed it!! πŸ’—

Love you my friend!!

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

so well said--we can keep passing it around

Trumplican, #WWG1WGA, #InItTogether THE STORM IS HERE! For our children, vets and Patriots worldwideπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ€™

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Thank you Casey..knowledge is power and it is digital soldiers like you who are the glue that helps us all.. Thank you

Amen soul sister cannot wait for The Event. Love and Light to all Anons. We know we will all meet some day and Reminisce πŸ€ πŸ™

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

Casey, thank you for these words today. Yesterday, Easter Sunday, my daughter and son in law walked out over the issue of the vaccine, Trump, all things Liberal. They said they're very "worried" about me. Here we go with the mental issues.............I'm holding strong. I know in my heart that we are defeating evil on a daily basis and we need to continue to fight. I don't know the timeline but I have peace that Light will defeat Dark soon. It's difficult enough with good friends, but when our families are torn apart it becomes the greatest challenge in our lifetime. So, with that said, "I Trust The Plan" and my President. God Bless and pray for us.

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Patriot And Big Trump Supporter -Follow /Follow Back All Patriots- ---Same Handle -Twitter And Gab

Amen Angelβ€οΈπŸ™

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

love this familyπŸ’™πŸ™πŸ’™

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

#wwg1wga . πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

fort πŸ™

Amen πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»#WWG1WGA

In response Shirina Kapoor to her Publication

❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

(1) Show this thread

AMEN !!
LQV U ANGEL !!
;)

In response STAR AWISHNSTAR to his Publication

Awwww I Love you too SQQQQQ much!!!! ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

(1) Show this thread

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

God bless!πŸ™

β€œAnd you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Love our POTUS❀️ WWG1WGA

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

We All need to lift our Prayers up to God for him to show us his glory while taking down the CabalπŸ™

BelieverπŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ•Š,WWG1WGAπŸ””πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ•Š

Amen!πŸ™πŸ•Š

In response Mrs. Ohcountrygal to her Publication

πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

amen πŸ™πŸ»

In response Deeann Sec to her Publication

β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

YEP !!!!

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

AMEN πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

i picked my side, God has shown his Love Mercy an I wouldnt choose to be on any other side but here!!! Truly am so blessed to be here with all of You!!

In response Francisca Rod to her Publication

God Bless you πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

GY6

Ive missed everyone! great to see you Casey!

In response Jeff Peiser to his Publication

Great to see you here too!! πŸ™πŸΌβœοΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸΏ

(1) Show this thread

This is what really is going on in America right now...

MUST WATCH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csy7MFHq4NA

Eliezer in the Book of Jasher turned Sodom's laws back on them...Eliezer Justice! Mother of 5 - KAG!

🀩Great to see you, Casey!! 🀩

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈGod πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Family πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Freedom πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Amen!! πŸ™πŸ» Beautifully said! ❀️

Thank you and God bless you.