#BREAKING: President Joe Biden FALLS multiple times while boarding Air Force One - YouTube

President Joe Biden trips and falls multiple times while boarding Air Force One en route Atlanta, Georgia.Later in the day, White House Communications Direct...

Only people mentioned by @Sagehawk57 in this post can reply

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

In response Sage Hawk to her Publication

😂😂 https://t.me/hsretoucher17/2300

Courtesey John F. Kennedy Jr via telegram

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

So why does he now have military in attendemce, I thought he was not recognized as legitimate POTUS. Are the military all actors too? Why the salutes? Is this really AF1? I understand he does not fly with AF1 callsign.🤔

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

All Optics

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

😂Remember your watchiing a movie😂

(2) Show this thread

great actors in this movie! 😂🤣😂🤣

Conservative lady who stands for INTEGRITY. I served from '78-'81 and had the privilege of working for Adm. Rickover in Washington,

He is NOT President. He is ONLY Administrator biden.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Great actor!
Ok now we are on "Who is playing B1d3n"

Is this CGI too? i suppose you can make people fall with that? I really don't know. Asking for a friend.

In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@0853RV3R) can see their posts

In response 0853RV3? DAY?? to her Publication

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

I am so fucking confused. This is the first video of him being on M1 or AF1...I cant' even anymore.

In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication

Optics

(1) Show this thread