Only people mentioned by @JonJon in this post can reply

In response Jon Jon to his Publication

I have no idea. Literally, I freaking ay HOPE they made it. FOR sure.

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

it appears that there are a lot of fresh meat anons around that do not know the code.. take in the information and either be positive or move on. Pay attention or get out of the way.. PAIN IS COMING .. if you cant beleive some of easy, awesome TRUTH.. you need not be here spreading bad vibrations. Thanks Jon Jon for getting te REVEALS started! WWG1WGA

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication

i beleiv Ezra is his son.

(1) Show this thread

Questionable Post ...
Q dropped a post answering this question...
"Is JFK Jr still alive?"

Q answered "NO"

Hello you beautiful peeps ! we love you ! ❤️♥️♥️

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

OMG why would Jr Doxx himself on Telegram? Come on, be better than that.

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Its funny that if you counter this meme they will say you are not a Patriot 😂😂

and wait till you ask for a source 😂😂

shills on this site make me sick and they hate me because i call them all out

(1) Show this thread

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

S T O P‼️ We know better‼️

Patriots Who Are Passionate About Pursuing Peace Through Strength & Actively Shining LIGHT On Truth, Freedom, LOVE, and UNITY! WRWY!

Eagles Won! Way To GO#JoshKennedy#17!!!

John's youngest boy looks just like he did as a child.

this site is turning into the national inquirer.

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Entertaining to say the least.

(1) Show this thread

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

Yes on the first two. No on Kayleigh. JFK and Jackie had 3 children. One believed Stillborn. The more you know.

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response Rick Baron to his Publication

actually 4...2 girls, 2 boys

In response Rick Baron to his Publication

his name is Patrick and he is alive

(3) Show this thread

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

😇😉

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

NO WAY! SERIOUSLY WAY?

The TRUTH will set you FREE! ❤️🙏🇺🇸 #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

THIS IS SOOO EXCITING! Hi Josh ! welcome! 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙🙏

This is Kayleigh with her parents . ❤️

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Kayleighs father here looks like a Kennedy tho

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

yes this is a match -- much better!

(3) Show this thread

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

Theres a lot of this mess on here. Peeps are very careless and out on a limb with these careless post. Kayleigh is 32 years old. Do the math. The Kennedys have only bern married 25 years this year.

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

🙏🏼❤️

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

In response Bradley Thornton to his Publication

Keighley looks like her Momma!!

(1) Show this thread

I will never give up on America, Trump or the plan. 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Think for yourselves! This is not true. Anons are supposed to research before believing fake stories.

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Suspended from Twitter- WWG1WGA- MAGA- GOD WINS

THIS IS SUCH BS, PEOPLE NEED TO GET A GRIP AND STOP MAKING THIS MOVEMENT LOOK STUPID! ANY ONE WHO BELIEVES THIS NONSENSE IS IN FACT, STUPID!

Your flexible friend. Interested in art, antiques and collectables. Music is the food of Love. Social Club Treasurer. Love President Trump!

💞💞💞LOVE AND BLESSINGS...

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

So happy! So happy! I said Ms Kayleigh was a "KENNEDY" from the beginning~watching her and the fact she is head and shoulders, intellectually, above anyone we have seen before...except...Ms Sarah Huckabee S.

The sons look as handsome as ever!!

I can hardly sit still while we wait for the right time. The safe time.

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

In response Dottie French to her Publication

sorry...you're being played. Kayleigh is too old - and the other two - no. we'll know soon enough.

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

In response Dottie French to her Publication

Shes 32 years old. Kennedys only married 25 years. DO THE MATH. AND STO THIS GARBAGE !

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

All the squabbling on who's who...IDC it's fun!

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

FAKE NEWS

JFK JR MAY BE ALIVE

JFK JR MAY HAVE CHILDREN

BUT THIS POST IS COMPLETELY FALSE

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

These people make me laugh. To believe Kaleigh is a daughter of someone who faked his death 22 years ago is pretty dumb.. like fake news MSM dumb.

Did he have her when he was 12? 😂😂

(1) Show this thread

I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy, Yankee Doodle Doo or Die, wwg1wga, Back the Blue, Patriot, Lexington Concord 1775

JFK JR did not get married until 1996. so his oldest child could only be 24 and they had no children when the plane crashed. so even afterwards their oldest would be 21 ????????

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

Kayleigh is 32? JFK Jr's crash was 20 yeara ago?

𝕃𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℤ𝕠𝕟𝕖, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕕 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕦𝕡! #DɪɢɪᴛᴀʟSᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀs

What are their current ages?

4517, Search, translate FR - En, Check false images and more A doubt about a picture, a translation? leave me a message

Not at all