Labyrinth & Rabbit Hole Investigator . Love President Trump & First Lady . JK & CBK . DS . MP . MF . LW . SP . MJ . EP. IK . P & Q All

HEAVENLY PAPA:
We come and STAND before you together, unified in this mission. We DECLARE and DECREE that Lucifer and his minions have no rights to continue their wicked agenda.

We stand against all:

EVIL
ABUSE
SLAVERY
PEDOPHILIA
PEDOCRIMINALITY
HUMAN TRAFFICKING
satanic RITUAL ABUSE (SRA)
CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY
ADRENOCHROME HARVESTING

#EndHumanSlavery#GodWins#GodHasWonTheVictory#LoveTrumpsAllFear#LoveHeals#RedeemTheLost#Repentance

"I have not given you a spirit of fear, but of POWER, of LOVE, and of a SOUND MIND.

They are teaching second graders about gay sex and gay marriage. I say this because someone in my family had a male 2nd grade teacher and he taught them about the gay agenda, and his gay lover husband, and it caused the mom to have to explain to her child that men can marry men and to tell him it was OK. Then she started buying him gender fluid clothing so that he was not targeted in class. The child had divorced parents, and the father found out what happened, and pulled him into a charter school the next year because of the gay agenda of the public school. But now the child thinks being gay is normal and OK, and that his dreams of marrying a girl might not be OK, so he is confused. I want to slap the teacher for doing this, but I have no control. It is evil and it is done deliberatlery to confuse chiuldren. It is GROOMING CHILDREN TO BE VICTIMS!

In response Tigress 4 Trump to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CM_ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it