HEAVENLY PAPA:
We come and STAND before you together, unified in this mission. We DECLARE and DECREE that Lucifer and his minions have no rights to continue their wicked agenda.

We stand against all:

EVIL
ABUSE
SLAVERY
PEDOPHILIA
PEDOCRIMINALITY
HUMAN TRAFFICKING
satanic RITUAL ABUSE (SRA)
CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY
ADRENOCHROME HARVESTING

#EndHumanSlavery#GodWins#GodHasWonTheVictory#LoveTrumpsAllFear#LoveHeals#RedeemTheLost#Repentance

"I have not given you a spirit of fear, but of POWER, of LOVE, and of a SOUND MIND.

Only people mentioned by @Tigress4Trump in this post can reply

Service to Other. Teacher/Learner. Here to help with the Great Awakening.

In response Tigress 4 Trump to her Publication

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❀️at a time πŸ™β€οΈπŸ’« #GodWins #wwg1wga

Yes! Thank you! Use your outdoor voice to DECLARE, DEMAND, & DECREE! πŸ™Œ
We have more power than we know.

Follower of Jesus-Wife-Mother-Stepmonster-Granny-Love My Country

2 words...HOME SCHOOL

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

They are teaching second graders about gay sex and gay marriage. I say this because someone in my family had a male 2nd grade teacher and he taught them about the gay agenda, and his gay lover husband, and it caused the mom to have to explain to her child that men can marry men and to tell him it was OK. Then she started buying him gender fluid clothing so that he was not targeted in class. The child had divorced parents, and the father found out what happened, and pulled him into a charter school the next year because of the gay agenda of the public school. But now the child thinks being gay is normal and OK, and that his dreams of marrying a girl might not be OK, so he is confused. I want to slap the teacher for doing this, but I have no control. It is evil and it is done deliberatlery to confuse chiuldren. It is GROOMING CHILDREN TO BE VICTIMS!

They don't like people doing the do = the reason....doh
They all need to go!

Thank you for posting this

Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovin’ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love πŸ’•

Their pushing this shit hard~Evil Bastards.