QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Michael Jaco has done a youtube video and shared that DJT and Melania said that they took an injectable pharmaceutical vaccine.
Can anyone provide that D J Trump and Melania have said that they took an injectable pharmaceutical vaccine?

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

He also said that elite crimnals were arrested, and taken to a base on the moon and clones had been put in their place,.....at what point do we abandon logical linear thought?

Did he say that, Gene has shared this.
Not sure what you are meaning, will you elaborate?

In response Christina Garner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @physics171 in this post can reply

Deep State is Already Gone to Prisons, Just the Actors are Left - YouTube

? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??????? ??????? ?????? ?????????? ????? ???? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ????...

As long as people and innocent (many can't make a decision on their own) are being harmed and dying from the vaccines, J&J "allowed" ( pretty sure they all already doing this) to test their vacc on infants etc., distribute everything freely and even though there may be something else behind the curtain, I'm not making any assumptions. DS could be collapsing but still playing their genocidal game. That's what I see for now.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Stop waiting for a savior, learn your rights as the law, clearly not not understanding.
Example in america most maybe all police are part of forcing slavery. There are millions all over the world still guilty of being apart of crimes against humanity.

(2) Show this thread

Thats when I stopped listening to him, its been a few weeks since he said it, it was just too "out there" for me,.......we all want info, we all want hope,.....and I think some of these persons are exploiting that, and perhaps not delivering 100% accurate info,....and thats the last thing we need, they always default to "optics" or "dis info is necessary",....and now, here we are, 3/20 ,...the "next" date we will allegedly be saved, and it wont change anything any more than 3/4 did, I do not know how people are being fooled by the bumbliing fumbling doddering mask wearer in [whatever] white house they are filming from,.....but anyone ever veiwing moon landing tapes knows it was BS, so why would there be any shred of belief of a moonbase for elite criminals...? I believe Sydney Powell when she says there were multiple child snuff films starring Criminillary,....sadly it doesnt matter. If there is in fact a "plan", Im watching, Im waiting, but I certainly dont want to be made a fool of.

Stop believing and provide yourselves with facts, evidence, learn law, rights as the law, the constitutions, contract law, its everyones obligation to know this. Beliefs, opinion are simply that, they are not proven facts. If you would put this energy into learning fundamentals, principles of law and life force, you would not be asking...

(1) Show this thread