QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Michael Jaco has done a youtube video and shared that DJT and Melania said that they took an injectable pharmaceutical vaccine.
Can anyone provide that D J Trump and Melania have said that they took an injectable pharmaceutical vaccine?

He also said that elite crimnals were arrested, and taken to a base on the moon and clones had been put in their place,.....at what point do we abandon logical linear thought?

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HouseofChristina in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Christina Garner to her Publication

Did he say that, Gene has shared this.
Not sure what you are meaning, will you elaborate?

Thats when I stopped listening to him, its been a few weeks since he said it, it was just too "out there" for me,.......we all want info, we all want hope,.....and I think some of these persons are exploiting that, and perhaps not delivering 100% accurate info,....and thats the last thing we need, they always default to "optics" or "dis info is necessary",....and now, here we are, 3/20 ,...the "next" date we will allegedly be saved, and it wont change anything any more than 3/4 did, I do not know how people are being fooled by the bumbliing fumbling doddering mask wearer in [whatever] white house they are filming from,.....but anyone ever veiwing moon landing tapes knows it was BS, so why would there be any shred of belief of a moonbase for elite criminals...? I believe Sydney Powell when she says there were multiple child snuff films starring Criminillary,....sadly it doesnt matter. If there is in fact a "plan", Im watching, Im waiting, but I certainly dont want to be made a fool of.

Deep State is Already Gone to Prisons, Just the Actors are Left - YouTube

? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??????? ??????? ?????? ?????????? ????? ???? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ????...

(2) Show this thread