Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

I want 2 activate my Pineal gland FRENS 🐸
Please drop ur info 4 me to help & guide me
Ive cut certain things outa my diet & products I use for over 3 years in preparation & now im ready!

Ive studied Astral Projection & just cant master it
I feel I need 2 take this step first
Ive seen the geometry & energy grids all around us without being on drugs. HELP ANONS

✝️Light💛 Lov❤e Liberty 🇱🇷 🇱🇷🇱🇷Empowered1776🇱🇷TruthandJustice🌎❤Trump ❤JFKJr❤JFK Sr❤MLK✝️

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Lots of love❤ and 🙏for healing

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response CLight Love to her Publication

Been doing borax for 5 years. No more bone spurs, no prescriptions.

One Truth, One Song, One Energy - PRINCE. ☔️🕊🚲☮️🎶💜 EVeRyThinG IS FREQUENCY! The ONLY way 2 WIN the Game is 2 NOT play the Game! 🦅🇺🇸😎

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

do you drink it?

To mix a solution where you can measure the milligrams; One recipe is 1 teaspoon 20 Mule Team borax in 1 liter of water. From that recipe mixture, one teaspoon is equal to 3mg boron. Start with the one teaspoon (3mg) a day, and increase slowly. Detox symptoms sometimes present, for me they passed quickly.

In response June Nelson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JHPatriots in this post can reply

Ignorance kills. Seeking truth. Dedicated to help in the fight for saving the children & our health. 2 Corinthians 9:8

thanks for sharing the brand. im always slightly unsure brands to trust

One Truth, One Song, One Energy - PRINCE. ☔️🕊🚲☮️🎶💜 EVeRyThinG IS FREQUENCY! The ONLY way 2 WIN the Game is 2 NOT play the Game! 🦅🇺🇸😎

thank you so much

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

ps, yes, I have worked up to puttig a pinch of it it straight into my coffee, a higher dose. I would recommend starting slowly with the resipe above. I forgot to add, heating the water makes it dissolve.