I want 2 activate my Pineal gland FRENS 🐸
Please drop ur info 4 me to help & guide me
Ive cut certain things outa my diet & products I use for over 3 years in preparation & now im ready!

Ive studied Astral Projection & just cant master it
I feel I need 2 take this step first
Ive seen the geometry & energy grids all around us without being on drugs. HELP ANONS

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Girl you don't want none of that. The illuminati devils made all that shit up.

omg jist go to church that gland crap is some deep state commie bull crap to kerp you away from your Lord. Arint you people learning anything...

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

Decalcifying the PG is important, the how has many roads. Tumeric, Milk Thistle, Oil of Oregano, Bragg Apple Cider and Thyadine are products I use. Also please know you will never progress past the point you are truly ready to expand to.--hope that makes sense but patience truly is a virtue. Growth through Christ feels good and right when you journey with Him. This prayer was given to me decades ago and it's yours for the taking.
"May the White Light of our Lord Jesus Christ heal, surround and protect me. Dear Jesus Christ my lord and Saviour please bless my being. Amen."

God bless.

MEGA - Make Earth Great Again. WWG1WGA

I accept the truth no matter what the truth is. I will never surrender. love is the answer. 1111 Diabolical silliness.

strive for an alkaline diet.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

i'm so happy you started this thread with this post because I think we can all learn the most important information of all, personally I've always been interested and Joe Dispensa type meditation as well. And much much more. Thank you. This should be very interesting♥️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

God created us with that pineal gland. When you trust Jesus Christ his Holy Spirit will live within you. Ask him for wisdom, understanding and discernment and He will open your eye/s. Don't look or depend on godless spirits...their goal is to lie and destroy...just as they are doing in the world right now. The war is real.

Nothing is random. Everything has meaning. +++

Former Twitter Namaste Howard Marks Rule your Mind or it will Rule you

Listen to Dr. Joe Dispenza! He knows it really!

Retired from paid work. Busy. Enthusiastic user of Ubuntu Linux software. Expanded thinking , a journey

meditation. Intuition. Recently heard that viewing a candle flame also helps (particular light frequencies, colours??).

no. just ascribe wisdom to God, the originator of wisdom. ppl are getting wise & seeking wisdom called by another name . this is where the lies start slipping in - when credit is not given to God & self power is exalted exactly as lucifer did the first time. it is divine power we're tasting with a resurgance of wisdom granted by God to see thru DS lies. don't use gematria numerology or spirit guides to aid you. those are lucifer's tools. don't fight fire with fire. fight it with water - of the Holy Spirit. you cannot be clean if you're holding dirt. fasting and prayer and action is the answer. if supposedly not all the military is on board to interrupt this illegitimate residency, they will be when evidence is finally public thru the court system. cases still active, plus newer ones, i.e. dominion vs lindell, can still produce this evidence. we need action to support these cases showing evidence. once they do, older dismissed cases can be appealed to reopen due to new evidnce

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

In response What is Real to his Publication

1000%, In the past I've tried Transidental Meditation, Buddism, Eckankar, dugs, you name it, but if you call on God and the name of Jesus with the help of the Holy Spirit you will have wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and so much more. He truly is the WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT. Seek with all your heart and you will find out.

(1) Show this thread

✝️Light💛 Lov❤e Liberty 🇱🇷 🇱🇷🇱🇷Empowered1776🇱🇷TruthandJustice🌎❤Trump ❤JFKJr❤JFK Sr❤MLK✝️

Lots of love❤ and 🙏for healing

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response CLight Love to her Publication

Been doing borax for 5 years. No more bone spurs, no prescriptions.

Died w/Him in baptism💧raised w/Him by Holy Spirit✨ baptized w/His fire 🔥 Independent thinker & problem solver 💪 Trump is my President ❤️

In response CLight Love to her Publication

Vietnamese meatballs are made with borax to give them their springy texture....allegedly

(5) Show this thread

Also.. This kiss!

Take Monotomic Gold daily! - Highly highly recommend this! Ive notice incredible insight, discernment and spiritual awakeness over the past month taking it. Also - Listen to frequencies 963 hz - God, 369 hz to eliminate fear and guilt and 432 hz for healing

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

...I keep practicing closing my eyes and looking up toward myeyebrows.....lol...I get scared and stop 🙈🤫

my suggestion would be cut out all animal products, any type of fornication try not induce any acid type foods into your system it's a lengthy process initiate meditation. The goal here is to lift the oil from the sexual glands through the medulla oblongata back of the head region.
This is why the Evil want you to be a slave to sex so you can never reach the One...

❤️Hope this help

Boron mineral one pinch in one pint of distilled water 3x a day

Nano bath detox
1 cup baking soda
1 cup epson salt
1 cup 20 mule team Borax
1 cup hymalayan sea salt
soak as long as you can

Tumeric, apple cider vinegar are the 2 off the top of my head, hope this helps

In response Lady Aethelflaed to her Publication

Tumeric with black pepper, just to clarify

(1) Show this thread

I suggest you read about Kundalini first, this can be dangerous!
Or Jewish Kabbalah.