1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

WHY DO WE GLAM TRANS ?? BIG MIKES PET PROJECT ! WORE BABY BUMP , LIKE MIKE ! CLOWN LIKE MIKE ! WE KNOW WHAT FARM THEY’RE FROM !
OPRA ON BLUE BEAM ? FROM THE SPA ??

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

We all saw the fake bump around it's ankles, even his friends took the mick out of it's skinny, sparrow legs, they knew. That was not a real interview with HARPO and Megs. It was CGI green screen.
Get the feeling this movie is turning into a comedy trying to wake people up.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Steve Murray to his Publication

YOU NAILED IT , BUT IS IT REALLY WAKING THOSE ASLEEP ? NAHHH , DEMS ARE JUST SINKING DEEPER INTO A FALSE REALAITY & THATS THE DANGER I THINK ..........

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

No nothing is waking the sheep up. I have very close family running for this vax as if their life depended on it, been trying to wake them up, I am a leper in my own family. I do think we are in a dangerous place at the moment, how many of my family will sink with them I don't want to think about.

Q. SAID 4-6 % LOST FOREVER 😱 I THINK ITS GONNA BE 15-20% LOST FOREVER !!
ABOUT HALF MY FAMILY AS WELL THEY SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO ME 40 YEARS AGO !

In response Steve Murray to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @CspoaJames in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CSPOA JAMES, click on at the bottom under it