1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

WHY DO WE GLAM TRANS ?? BIG MIKES PET PROJECT ! WORE BABY BUMP , LIKE MIKE ! CLOWN LIKE MIKE ! WE KNOW WHAT FARM THEY’RE FROM !
OPRA ON BLUE BEAM ? FROM THE SPA ??

We all saw the fake bump around it's ankles, even his friends took the mick out of it's skinny, sparrow legs, they knew. That was not a real interview with HARPO and Megs. It was CGI green screen.
Get the feeling this movie is turning into a comedy trying to wake people up.

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Stevie in this post can reply

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Steve Murray to his Publication

YOU NAILED IT , BUT IS IT REALLY WAKING THOSE ASLEEP ? NAHHH , DEMS ARE JUST SINKING DEEPER INTO A FALSE REALAITY & THATS THE DANGER I THINK ..........

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

No nothing is waking the sheep up. I have very close family running for this vax as if their life depended on it, been trying to wake them up, I am a leper in my own family. I do think we are in a dangerous place at the moment, how many of my family will sink with them I don't want to think about.

(1) Show this thread