Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Great video and information. My family is rushing out to get the covid vaccine and I can't understand it. Even the doctors in my family. I asked them why would you take an experimental vaccine when there are medications available. Maybe for the 70+ crowd. But, why would you voluntarily be a guinea pig for the pharmaceutical companies? I am going to do some more research on the polio vaccine and show them my results.

Only people mentioned by @GayleStorm15 in this post can reply

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

Just saw that you left info, Gayle is my name and we know what that implies. Gathering info for family. Tough crowd indeed, thanks, let you know how it goes. my daughter wrote me off, again, this morning knowing we would differ on ideas. This culture closure is pure hell. I can't even joke with my own daughter any more. Sad. But... at least with my son,,,, we can discuss the Bongcloud move in chess made by the top ranking chess players and LAUGH!!! Bongcloud... LOL

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Amy Bryan to his Publication

I'm experiencing the same in my family. It is heart wretching. I'm not sure what you meant by (what that implies) or the bongcloud. Can you explain, lol.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Amy Bryan to his Publication

I looked up bongcloud.

(2) Show this thread