Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Great video and information. My family is rushing out to get the covid vaccine and I can't understand it. Even the doctors in my family. I asked them why would you take an experimental vaccine when there are medications available. Maybe for the 70+ crowd. But, why would you voluntarily be a guinea pig for the pharmaceutical companies? I am going to do some more research on the polio vaccine and show them my results.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Amy Bryan to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

Is there a link to this? Great info. pisses me off!

Now this really pisses me off! i have often wonder why there was no Family Cancer History, before my Sisters and I! My Two sisters died of Breast Cancer, and I am a Survivor of Stage one Ovarian Cancer! Hitting us all in our 50's! We were the first generation of receiving Polio Vaccines in Grade School! Talk about coincidence!! (They) have killed so many innocents! Father God, It is your time now! I Humbly Pray Please Serve Your Justice Now. In Jesus' Precious Name Amen 🙏🏼
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Do you have a link to the whole video This is a great share for the normies