Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

I want 2 activate my Pineal gland FRENS 🐸
Please drop ur info 4 me to help & guide me
Ive cut certain things outa my diet & products I use for over 3 years in preparation & now im ready!

Ive studied Astral Projection & just cant master it
I feel I need 2 take this step first
Ive seen the geometry & energy grids all around us without being on drugs. HELP ANONS

Decalcifying the PG is important, the how has many roads. Tumeric, Milk Thistle, Oil of Oregano, Bragg Apple Cider and Thyadine are products I use. Also please know you will never progress past the point you are truly ready to expand to.--hope that makes sense but patience truly is a virtue. Growth through Christ feels good and right when you journey with Him. This prayer was given to me decades ago and it's yours for the taking.
"May the White Light of our Lord Jesus Christ heal, surround and protect me. Dear Jesus Christ my lord and Saviour please bless my being. Amen."

God bless.

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TrishTweedy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Trish Tweedy, click on at the bottom under it