Critical information on not just why the gene therapy vaccines are harmful to those who take them (pathogenic priming) but super-catastrophic as they destroy the immune system's natural ability to respond to coronaviruses, and also turn people into machines for making deadly mutant variants: https://www.brighteon.com/0df28628-3b9b-42a3-a4c9-5bec480e8335

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

not to mention you become a GMO, and you aren't the patent owner.

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

Yes, me too, I intuitively knew that the vaccinated would likely be harmful to the unvaccinated. Today I was wondering about keeping my appointment to work closely with people very proud of being "double vaccinated" and thought I should ask the universe and open a book randomly to look for an answer ("bibliomancy") - something - I needed an answer !
After watching the dumb HBO documentary, I wanted to look at something intelligent so I went to Martin's account and voila - found the exact info I needed ! Thank you. ❤️🎯

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

openvaers.com

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication

Wow, they really are after people, to abbort, to sterilize, to kill them and people are so clueless... These info have been on social media for more than a year...

(1) Show this thread

yikes! intuitively i knew that the vaccinated would become harmful. Too late,.. so where is the hope? HCQ or Quinine and vitamins?

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

thank you hadnt heard about deadly muntant variants 😡

it was hard to hear President Trump promote the vax😞 on Fox interview. i know ops and all, but still.